- An opportunity in a fast growing FMCG business
- Understand new customer acquisition through paid marketing channels
About Our Client
Lintbells every day mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for life.
We are the experts in dog mobility with the UK's No.1 joint supplement YuMOVE treating over 1 million dogs a day.
We are notoriously ambitious and operate a fast-paced business. Our track record demonstrates that over the last 3 years to December 2019 sales have doubled and in 2020, despite COVID19, sales have continued to grow at over 40% p.a.
Lintbells are on a journey, to be the most trusted dog mobility brand in the world, that takes focus, dedication.
- We are bold and make brave decisions and we lead the pack
- We are the architects of our future, we're strategic, focused and optimistic.
- We deliver with pride and we all take full ownership in the part we play in the business.
- We keep moving and striving for improvement is in our DNA
- We invest time and trust in building long-term, meaningful relationships
- We understand first-hand the connection between an owner and pet, and it's our duty to make those moments happen for longer.
The key responsibilities of the Paid Search Specialist are as follows:
- Expansion of their paid search campaigns and growth
- Continuous testing and ideation of new ad copy and concepts to drive our new customer acquisition
- Helping in the creation of new landing pages to give our customers an even better experience
- Building a 'best in class' affiliate program
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a role focusing on paid searches. The candidate will have a love for data and analysis and have used platforms such as AdWords, Microsoft Advertising and Google Analytics.
If you are looking for an environment where you really get to make an impact and full autonomy then this could be the role for you!
What's on Offer
The Paid Search Specialist will receive an excellent salary plus additional benefits.
The role is fully remote and you will be expected to visit the Hertfordshire office once a month.
- Performance-related bonus up to 15%
- Perkbox Membership
- Private Health Insurance
Quote job ref: JN-112020-1557324
+44 172 773 0139