Amazon Senior Brand Manager
Competitive salary & package
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Amazon Senior Brand Manager to join a truly high-growth global Ecommerce consultancy who are at the forefront of Digital and on a growth trajectory. They work with some of the most well-known and exciting consumer products brands in the market and are looking for an Amazon Senior Brand Manager to manage a team who will be responsible for driving the sales of these brands across key marketplaces incl. Amazon, in Europe. The role will also have hands on client management included too.
Responsible for being a strategic lead on select key accounts, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth on marketplaces across Europe through a data driven approach, ensuring that a clear activity plan is in place to achieve and surpass the budget targets. Conducting analysis of brands performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis, you will ensure that performance is continuously optimised across all touch points.
As well as hands on client management you will be accountable for developing your direct team, creating a high performing team, with high engagement levels.
This position will allow you to work with a variety of global brands and categories, as well as building and developing a team of Brand Managers. You will utilise your client relationship management, ecommerce trading, digital marketing and team management experience to optimise performance across multiple countries.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 4+ years’ experience working in a client facing ecommerce role ideally for or with a branded consumer products business
- Experience with the Amazon retail platform Seller Central
- 2+ years of team building and management
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong writing and editing skills
- SEO or digital marketing experience
- A proactive nature, confident with acute attention to detail and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Fluency in another European language would be an advantage
As well as key technical experience you will be highly driven with a hunger to succeed. With a strong focus on customer, you will have high standards of customer/partner service and be highly personable. Teamwork is key to this role, so it requires someone who is collaborative and able to work with cross-functional team members and stakeholders, communicating well and influencing positively.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.