Amazon Brand Manager
Competitive salary & package
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Amazon Brand Manager to join a truly high-growth global Ecommerce consultancy who are at the forefront of Digital and on a growth trajectory. They work with some of the most well-known and exciting consumer products brands in the market and are looking for an Amazon Brand Manager to drive the sales of these brands across key marketplaces incl. Amazon, in Europe.
Responsible for onboarding and building the client relationships, you will be responsible for the ongoing optimisation and strategy development for the partner brands across multiple territories and channels, ensuring clients are happy and performance is optimal.
This position will allow you to work with a variety of global brands and categories. You will utilise your client relationship management, ecommerce trading, and digital marketing experience to optimise performance across multiple countries and marketplaces.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2+ years’ experience working in a client facing role ideally for or with a branded consumer products business
- Experience with the Amazon retail platform Seller Central
- Past experience working in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong writing and editing skills
- SEO or digital marketing experience
- A proactive nature, confident with acute attention to detail and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Fluency in another European language would be an advantage
As well as key technical experience you will be highly driven with a hunger to succeed. With a strong focus on customer, you will have high standards of customer/partner service and be highly personable. Teamwork is key to this role, so it requires someone who is collaborative and able to work with cross-functional team members, communicating well and influencing positively.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.