Ecommerce Marketing Executive
A high-growth SME Consumer Health Products business has recently launched their D2C channel and is looking for an Ecommerce Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will be supporting a team of Managers in the day-to-day management of the eCommerce platforms as well as acquisition marketing strategies.
This business has huge growth potential and for the successful candidate, joining the business at the start of their journey, they will have the opportunity to be part of this success and help to shape the future strategy.
- Take complete ownership of website content, ensuring this is accurate and updated.
- Write, implement and oversee copy on all web pages, ensuring it is engaging and SEO optimised
- Placement and management of paid ads (Google, FB,)
- Lead the email marketing, including campaign creation, delivery, monitoring and analysing results
- Provide SEO monitoring with use of a suite of SEO tools to improve search rankings
- Analyse the effectiveness of PPC campaigns and optimise accordingly
- Provide weekly and monthly marketing reporting (websites performance, SEO, PPC, reviews, mailing, social media)
Skills & Experience
- Background in a similar digital marketing role for a retail or consumer products business
- Experience of working on a transactional B2C website
- Experience in updating content on CMS based websites (WordPress, Magento)
- Working knowledge of SEO and good understanding of modern SEO best-practices and principles
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console and rank tracking and back link SEO tools
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and Apple Search Ads
- Strong background in email mailing marketing, ideally Dotdigital (advantage but not essential)
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts, increasing follower numbers and engagement
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to get things done
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Great attention to detail, highly organised and strong interpersonal skills
If you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply by sending an up to date copy of your CV.