Digital Brand Strategy Manager – Perm
Competitive salary & package
West London (but flex home working)
My client is a well-loved and respected food business who are changing the face of the category in which they sit. Having strong retailer relationships and being known historically for providing own label products into the grocers as well as the premium foodservice channel, they have recently launched two very exciting branded products. Now on a mission to communicate to the consumer, via these brands stories, the importance of properly sourced food and sustainability in the category in which they operate, they require a strategic Digital Brand professional to join their family feel team and help them to create waves.
This is a newly created full-time role and the successful candidate will be a key member of the Brand team, reporting into the Head of Brand. You will be responsible for leading the initial step in building new digital consumer communications capability for the business, with primary responsibility for developing and implementing the digital brand strategy across the two key brands.
This exciting and busy role needs a strategic thinking and a brand passionate creative marketer who can hit the ground running. You’ll work as part of the brand team, setting the direction and implementing the strategy for campaigns and media, maximising engagement and media efficiency and ROI. An entrepreneurial mindset in a must!
- Supporting the development and implementation of the digital strategy that builds greater brand engagement
- Ownership of digital comms mix, with particular focus on social media calendar, display, content, influencers, websites & ECRM (newsletter)
- Management of brand Ecommerce planning, analysis & optimisation
- Creating, delivering, and optimising an efficient digital media plan, adopting a test and learn approach
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams, to ensure optimised amplification of key activities
- Be responsible for all updates including new product content on the website
- Develop creative assets and copy for the website and other digital channels
- Manage 3rd party agency relationships as appropriate
Skills / Experience:
- Significant experience of developing and implementing digital strategy, tools and platforms
- Successful brand content creation across various digital consumer touchpoints
- Experience of managing agencies
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence stakeholders at all levels
- FMCG Food & Drink experience is preferred but all consumer products categories will be considered
Please do not hesitate to apply, with an up-to-date CV, if you feel you have the experience and background described.