- Multi-category, multi-national & £multi-million turnover food manufacturer currently experiencing unprecedented growth in the UK.
- The company’s success has been achieved through a commitment to developing their workforce and the innovation of first to market products.
- Our client is based in the heart of London making it easily accessible from multiple locations.
- They are looking to invest further in their Marketing team with the appointment of a Marketing Manager/Controller to support in the development of a future vision for their famous category leading brand in the UK.
- Develop and execute the long-term strategic brand plan, with a strong focus on the innovation pipeline.
- Own key innovation projects, working with both UK and global teams to source high quality products that consumers will love and ensuring excellent delivery and execution across the trade
- Develop compelling stories for growing their famous brand across its category
- Develop optimum consumer communication plans to deliver both marketing and business objectives, exploring new and different ways to connect with the target consumer
- Provide leadership and coaching to a team of two reports
- The successful candidate will be proven FMCG Marketer
- Proven success in developing recognized Food & Drink brands
- A degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant degree to the position
- Knowledge of Consumer and Shopper marketing media, including extensive experience of digital marketing techniques.
- A passion for food combined with a natural curiosity for consumers and new products
Please send your CV using the form on this page. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.