Our client is a very successful multi-national Branded FMCG company (non-food). The key to their outstanding growth has been massive investment into product innovation and technology, with their products renowned for high quality with a competitive edge. They are a highly sustainable company who are committed to exciting plans for future growth. Due to internal promotion, the company is now recruiting a National Account Manager to continue their success in the grocery and discount sector.
Job Role: National Account Manager (Waitrose and Wilko Accounts)
- Your role as National Account Manager will be to manage 2 of our client’s key customers - Waitrose and Wilkinson’s.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Working to turnover, price, and promotional budget objectives.
- Drive value of the category.
- Ensure strategic development of customer relationship and loyalty.
- This is a home-based role, with 2 days per week at HQ in South Wales.
- We require experience gained from the FMCG industry and experience of managing Grocery or Discounter accounts – Brand experience is necessary.
Package: Basic Salary, Personal and Company Bonus, Company Car, Contributory Pension, Medical and Health.
Interviews will take place in January via video call.