Vertex Resourcing Ltd have been assigned to find the very best Assistant Brand Manager talent the industry has to offer.
At White Rabbit we make delicious Italian food that everyone can enjoy. Our range of plant-based pizza bases have seen huge success (we grew 50% in 2020!) and we’ve got plans to make 2021 our biggest year yet.
To support this growth, we now need an Assistant Brand Manager. You’ll be focused on helping grow our awareness and getting White Rabbit pizzas (and new exciting plant based foods still to come!) into as many new shoppers hands as possible.
What you will be responsible for…
- SOCIAL – Developing a social calendar and content that maximises our organic reach and planning paid social media spend that will increase our brand awareness
- INFLUENCERS – Building mutually beneficial relationships with influencers and foodies – allowing us to create buzz around new launches and get honest feedback in development
- SHOPPER RESEARCH – Developing a community that allows us to include more qualitative feedback into our business decision making
- WEBSITE – Responsible for ensuring our website is up to date and optimised
- PR – Working with our PR freelancers to maximise exposure of the brand through identifying new stories and releases that gain attention
- CUSTOMER COMMS – You will act as the main point of contact for email and social enquiries to us, including handling customer complaints and feedback
- EVENTS & SAMPLING – Acting as the marketing lead for our national sampling campaign (launching in Q3 2021), trade events (e.g. Lunch) and one-off store samplings
And of course, any amazing ideas you can bring to the table!
You’ll be only our second marketing hire so there will be a huge scope to be directly involved in our category, innovation and comms strategies.
What we are looking for in you…
- Consumer focused – you’ll be obsessed with understanding our shoppers/consumers and being a voice for them internally
- Self-starter – we’re a tight team with limited resources so you’ll need to be excited by the idea of being given a project and running with it
- Relationship builder – you’ll have the ability to develop solid relationships with our influencer community and across the business internally
- Commercially astute – we’re small enough to take risks but you’ll be obsessed with measuring the impact of our activities and only focusing time and attention on those that deliver results
- Organised – you’ll need to be good at planning and have a clear headed, methodological approach to planning out our social, web and PR comms
- Excited by the challenge of working in a challenger brand with limited resources but a fast paced and entrepreneurial mindset
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing/social media role or placement
- A plant-based foodie with your ear to the ground on food trends
- Ability to do basic design, web and content creation work (Wordpress, Canva, Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop, etc)
- Experience with planning and executing paid social media
IF you have the above experience in food or drink and want to be part of a special journey ahead, then please apply below.
Vertex Resourcing Ltd is the retained partner on this search and will be collating all forms of CV introduction to the business.