Position: National Account Executive
Based: Haddenham European Headquarters, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
This role supports the senior account managers within the B2B channel facing into Blue Chip customers across UK & Europe. Having day-to-day responsibility of major account setup and customer support, candidates should have the potential to grow with coaching and development, into senior commercial roles.
• Manage new business opportunities through the business as required by Account Managers
• Represent Sales in X-functional project meetings to solve any problems and follow up with the team
• Provide Regulatory and Quality follow up to technical queries
• Follow up with R&D and Operations Finance on any pending quotes
• Manage client set-up, changes in price files, products, credit and debit notes
• Operate forecasting for distributor customers
• Liaise with samples team to guarantee arrival and shipment of samples by market-key projects
• Provide effective general support to the sales team
• Engage and support customer on account setup requirements and key deadlines
• National account experience within FMCG sales. Category experience is less important than potential and drive
• An ambitious self-starter who can build solutions to targets and efficiently organise and prioritise work schedules
• Proven track-record of meeting targets and objectives within existing accounts, identifying and developing new opportunities
• Strong financial/commercial acumen to drive performance and operate and interpret the P&L
• Ability to build and sustain excellent relationships at all levels (internal and external)
• Ambitious, driven and able to operate effectively at a fast pace
• Strong and confident communicator with polished presentation skills
• Excellent team player and positive contributor within a team
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Educated to degree level
• Able to work at our Haddenham European Headquarters 2-3 times week (when in non-COVID remote working)
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and nearly $5 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and foodservice businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.