Who doesn’t want excitement, a clear progression plan and fantastic earning potential going into the new year? Are you an Ecommerce expert looking to broaden your experience within a fast paced environment?
As we all know, Ecommerce is on everyone’s radar going into the new year. Signature Career Management are partnered with an exciting and innovative business within the FMCG industry who have huge plans to accelerate growth within the Ecommerce channel in particular Amazon and Ocado. The company are preparing for a big 2021 after investment into the Ecommerce channel. Exciting right?
Predominately being a retail focused business, our client is looking to appoint an Ecommerce specialist to hit the ground running in 2021! If you have a proven track record in growing Pureplay or Online Retail, then this could potentially be the gateway into a very fruitful career. The company have forged a unique high performance and motivational culture, this goes hand in hand with their high expectations and commercial outlook in the market, they need sales professionals joining them to match these values.
Key responsibilities consist of;
- Identify profitable growth opportunities with an analytical approach
- Drive online sales of the portfolio with events and campaigns
- Alignment and uploading deals in Vendor Central
- Upload and manage new products
- In conjunction with the Head of Ecommerce and the Commercial Director to implement an overall strategy across the UK brand
- Weekly meetings with the Senior Marketing Team to maximise social media presence to support the online platforms
What they are looking for;
- Experience in managing an Ecommerce account, with a proven track record of growth
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge on Pureplay or online retail is a prerequisite
- Must be self-sufficient and capable of working independently while establishing strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- High attention to detail and sharp commercially
Very exciting times for this company and we are thrilled to sharing it with you. If all of the above is up your street then please hit apply.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.