Are you looking for a new challenge? Or are you a NAM looking for something new? If your extremely ambitious and want to work for one of the industry’s largest FMCG companies, then this could be for you.
This is one of those rare opportunities within a large branded FMCG organisation that offers real autonomy to do your role! They invest a huge amount globally on training and development, to support and enable career progression and development. You will take responsibility for a Key Retailer and this role is all about maintaining the double digit growth already delivered and continuing to build on the success realised over the last 18 months, partnering with the retailer to elevate the category and brands. You will offer genuine category advise with an unbiased, balanced approach, alongside the Category Management team.
The role and company won’t be for all of you though. They’re commercial in their outlook, all highly ambitious and need people to join them that share these same values. The business has forged a unique high performance and motivational culture supported with a clear vision in order to keep them ahead of the game. These guys have high expectations, but for those who are eager for a challenge will be well rewarded in return.
This National Account Manager position has arisen due to promotion and offers a home based contract with the requirement for two days per week in the office based in the Home Counties. So, what do the responsibilities look like for this NAM role?
- Set strategic and partnership led JBPs to drive long term profitable growth
- Take full P&L responsibility for a Key Retailer continuing to uphold strong customer relationships and drive further growth
- Improve brand visibility and end-customer experience
- Strengthen customer relationships with all areas of our customers from buying through to supply chain
- Develop customer specific account plans and execute co-ordinated activities and promotional plans through JPBs
- Monitor promotional performance, tracking ROS against ROI and targets
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain
This is a broad and chunky role in an organisation who have achieved a significant amount and continue to fulfil their ambitions. We’re looking for certain attributes and traits for this position, if the following sounds like you then please don’t hesitate in applying.
- Experience gained in FMCG/ Consumer Goods in National Account Management across Top Retail Accounts (DIY/Grocery/High Street)
- Experience of driving profitable growth in a Branded FMCG/ Consumer Goods business is advantageous though PL experience will also be considered
- Highly numerical and analytical, you know excel like the back of your hand and sharp when it comes to the numbers
- Ambitious and naturally competitive to over achieve
- Can work in an autonomous environment which is team spirited and collaborative
- A natural self-starter with lots of drive and energy
- Displays passion and commitment
- A confident people person
- Degree educated
So there you have it. A great opportunity with a fantastic business. If it’s for you then hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.