Are you interested in considering a new, exciting career challenge in 2021? Would you welcome the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading consumer goods businesses? Do you possess a background in European sales and, in particular, knowledge of German supermarkets?
If you answer affirmatively to all of the above, and you are a German speaker, we would love to hear from you.
- Our market-leading client has already achieved notable success in Germany. The business enjoys impressive distribution within German grocers without having previously employed a dedicated Account Manager for the country.
- This position will capitalise on the opportunities for further growth within Europe’s largest market (and neighbouring countries) while continuing to offer excellent levels of account management with the existing account base.
- This is a home-based position with regular travel within Germany and occasional days in the office in the South East of England. Access to a well-connected airport is important.
- A household name in consumer goods and market-leader in its category. This is a blue-chip business with ambitious plans for the future. The company has fared well during 2020 while other businesses have struggled and has a positive and optimistic outlook for 2021. This is reflected in its creation of this new position within the European sales team.
- The business will create a package designed to attract their chosen candidate. The salary will reflect the experience and skills of the individual selected.
- You will be a fluent German speaker with previous experience of having managed sales into the retail channel in Germany. You will possess a background FMCG, food or non-food, and have an informed understanding of the grocery / supermarket channel.
- Previous experience in managing accounts such as Edeka, Rewe, Lidl Aldi, Netto, Penny Markt, Real and Spar will be of particular interest.
Contact: Saul Bainton
Regrettably we are unable to respond to every applicant. You will hear from us within 7 days if your profile is considered suitable for this position.