A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business who specialise in selling Marketing Services into Restaurants across the UK.Client Details
Our client is a rapidly growing business who specialise in selling Marketing Services into Restaurants. Description
As Business Development Manager you will have the following responsibilities;
- Manage and develop a portfolio of restaurants across the South West territory.
- Sell services into new restaurants who aren't currently working with the business.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell new services and solutions.
- You will be expected to do four account management and two new business meetings a day.
- It is possible that you would be working unsociable hours at times to facilitate restaurant opening times.
- A brand ambassador in the field for the company.Profile
- An understanding of sales and a demonstrable track record of success within a sales role would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Face to face sales experience is desirable.
- Comfortable working towards targets and KPI's.
- Ambitious, driven and hard working.
- A Clean Driving Licence. Job Offer
A basic salary between £23,000 and £26,000
An OTE of £12,000