Up to £60k + Car + Bonus South West Based
Through innovation combined with their outstanding customer partnerships this food business has seen phenomenal growth, and with further financial investment secured, their future growth plans look exceptionally exciting.
As part of their growth, they now seek to recruit an exceptional sales professional who can manage an exciting £multi-million portfolio of existing retail accounts within their own label range of products. Retaining and growing upon the exceptional client relationships they already have is the focus and as such you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record operating with top retail accounts. The role
- Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all the companies private label business.
- Responsible for full P&L taking ownership of all aspects of negotiation including price and promotional activity whilst delivering beneficial margin performance.
- Working collaboratively with technical, manufacturing, supply chain, category and finance teams to deliver creative solutions and recommendation’s that meet the customer’s needs
- Responsible for customer NPD and EPD, including the management and the delivery of productivity and cost target management
- Experience of working with FMCG own label product’s is essential
- Commercially strong you will have a highly engaging personality and demonstrate a high work ethic.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to develop clear customer relationships and effectively negotiate.
- You will have been P&L responsible for ideally grocery retail account’s
- An excellent understanding of NPD processes and category marketing would be a distinct advantage.
- A background gained in the Food Industry would also be an advantage.