Miso Tasty are looking for a highly motivated National Account Manager to manage and drive growth at our retail accounts with Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Ocado and our wholesalers. You will be building strong relationships with our buyers and executing an ambitious strategy to deepen our distribution across UK retail. The role works alongside our Brand and Marketing Manager to manage retailer and shopper marketing and reports directly to the Managing Director.
We are seeking someone passionate about food, looking to accelerate their career in the world of FMCG and excited to be part of a fast-pace, dynamic and growing brand. The successful candidate will naturally be outgoing with a can-do attitude and proactive working style. We are looking for a strong team player who can bring their experience to Miso Tasty and be part of our growth journey.
Our focus in 2021 is to really deepen our distribution with our current range and retailers, therefore a proven record of demonstrating growth would be highly desirable. Experience working with our existing retailers will be highly desirable.
- Exceptional interpersonal and skills with an ability to develop strong relationships quickly.
Confident numeracy and commercial skills for analysis of data, pricing and reporting. Strong attention to detail.
Very organised with ability to prioritise workload.
Excellent, engaging verbal and written communications
Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills - can analyse and present data in a compelling way.
● Manage and nurture all existing customer relationships including and beyond the Buyer to drive
sustainable profitable topline growth.
● Develop a deep understanding of each customer and aligning their needs with our opportunities.
● Drive listings and distribution from set up to execution.
● Build 18 – 24 month customer growth plans.
● Identifying and securing scaleable presence in new channels and customers.
● Sales reporting, budget setting, identifying key trends and their implications.
● Actively using customer specific data such as Dunnhumby and Nectar.
● Work with Supply Chain and Operation team to ensure demand planning is adequate to maintain
availability in store.
● Maximise availability and visibility of our brand by securing the optimum locations, space and
representation in stores.
● Work with the Brand and Marketing Manager to align on shopper engagement activation, brand
and product communications including POS design and promotional materials.
● Work with Product Development team to develop a clear understanding of launch windows and
retailer opportunities, as well as manage new product improvement introductions.
The role will commence from Hackney Downs Studios and partly from home, reviewed on a regular basis according to government guidelines. We are a supporter of flexible working.
Miso Tasty is an FMCG brand based in Hackney, East London, with a range of 12 super tasty Japanese-inspired food products. We have listings in the UK’s biggest supermarkets; Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Booths and Ocado, as well as an upcoming national distribution in Australia in 2021.