National Account Executive (JNAM) – Fantastic ‘grow’ role for leading branded Food company!
- Well-recognised global business with strong portfolio of Brands
- Growth orientated and business performance has been strong in 2020; with many of their brands in high growth
- Strong track record of developing talent and progressing people through the organisation
- As a result of progression there is an exciting National Account Executive (JNAM) role with full responsibility for WHSmiths & Booths
- This National Account Executive (JNAM) role is a classic grow role where your role and responsibilities will develop quickly and prove to be a stepping-stone to a full Grocery National Account Manager role within c12 months
- Within the initial role you will personally manage & develop a portfolio of customers; including WHSmiths, Booths & Shoprite along with supporting the Senior National Account Manager with execution and project management on other accounts
- This is a perfect role where you will gain fantastic insight into Account Management best practice; excellent support, coaching & development; and the opportunity to deliver growth for the company which will enhance your profile for career development
- We are looking for individuals who are hungry & committed to making their mark; whether this is through acquiring new customers; developing existing business; or championing product development opportunities for the business
- You will have c12-24 months experience at NAE or JNAM level, having experienced one trading cycles operating with Head office level customer contacts; or possibly worked within a Retailer looking for a switch supplier side
- Bring branded FMCG background & training
- You’ll be skilled working with cross functional team members by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial
- Finally, you must have the energy to succeed in this FMCG industry, able to demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, self-starter determination & that all important desire to deliver
Benefits & details:
- This is based* in a West London office c2 days a week with the rest WFH or in customer (*post Covid)
- Salary is up to £30k plus £7k car allowance, 10% bonus opportunity, pension and private medical.
- Commitment to training & development
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/15799/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.