A unique commercial yet creative E-Commerce opportunity not to be missed!!
How much do you know about online retail? E-commerce? Amazon? The complexity of the faceless business and the level of detail required behind the scenes to ensure a successful business model?
If you’ve been involved in online brand activation, product positioning and the overall account management of an online retailer/ pure play account and you’re looking for a new challenge, then I’m hoping these guys will grab your attention!
They’re incredible actually! Something of a taste sensation and have a fabulous culture to match. The set up in the UK and dynamic of the company globally is really interesting and offers a unique opportunity in a unique business set up. The E-Commerce Manager position offers a home-based contract with real flexibility. You’re on site when you need to be and working with a commercial team dotted across the UK.
This role is genuinely unique in itself and offers a real hybrid opportunity that draws on a creative and commercial set of skills. The role is also fairly new to the business so there is a real opportunity for you to shape something here and make a huge impact no doubt building a team around you as the business continues to expand. If you have the expertise to get into the nuts and bolts of setting up Amazon and excited about developing real online presence, then this should grab your attention.
So, what does the role entail?
In essence you will be responsible for driving the business forward in the trading, analysis and positioning of Products on Amazon as well as optimizing presence and activity through the online platforms of Top 6 Grocers. In brief:
- Lead the UK Online agenda building and developing the strategy alongside the Commercial Director
- Work closely with the NAMs to lead digital ecommerce planning and activation within “bricks & clicks” retailers
- Development and management of owned D2C / Brand store
- Monitor and analyse sales performances across E-Commerce (EGrocers / Pure Play) to understand trends and opportunities
- Full accountability for the sales and account management of Pure Play retailers regarding sales revenue, margins and terms
- Build greater understanding on competitor activity across E-Commerce Platforms making recommendations for future activations
- Ensure all products and assets are managed and updated to aid product visibility and compliance across all customers
- Work with external agencies where necessary and required to implement and activate required activity
What we’re looking for in the successful candidate:
- Commercial E-Commerce experience in a Consumer Goods business working with Amazon.
- Previous experience in analysing data and building insights.
- Understanding of ways to generate additional traffic and rank through product placement, optimized images and keywords utilising agency support.
- Able to display strong initiative and interpersonal skills, and able to work with cross-functional groups across multiple levels of the organization to inspire others and deliver results.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- You’re good with the numbers and display commercial acumen.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to learn.
- You’re a character who likes to see a job well done and happy to go the extra mile.
A unique opportunity not to be missed if you’re looking to step on your career within the world of E-Commerce!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.