A rewarding role working for an award-winning FMCG business!
Senior Shopper Marketing Manager - Top4 Grocery | £55,000 + Car + Bonus
WFH - Access to the Midlands required
The Senior Shopper Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving growth for the brand by creating first class activation plans for a number of Top4 Grocery retail customers and will have the ability to demonstrate solid experience within a brand marketing capacity as well as the ability to co-create, implement inspirational customer and shopper campaigns. Proven commercial experience is essential with the ability to influence people to drive strong relationships within retail customers, customer media agencies and commercial team. You will also have a proactive, professional approach to work and will be motivated by completing a variety of tasks along with the willingness and desire to engage, influence and inspire others by achieving and succeeding results.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience in Shopper Marketing/Activation within an FMCG business
- Proven in creating, leading and delivering execution on first class activation campaigns
- Hands-on commercial experience and be driven and passionate in your approach to marketing
- Proven ability to influence people at all levels within Retail Buying teams
- Strong project management skills and ability to deliver projects in full, on time and within budget
- Strong analytical skills (eg: use research, factual information when solving problems and come up with well thought through solutions)
- Can-do attitude whilst willing to learn and develop
- Ability to work from home with easy access to the Midlands region
- Would suit a experienced Shopper Mktg Mgr ready to step up to senior level or a proven senior SMM looking for something new and exciting.
Would suit a experienced Shopper Mktg Mgr ready to step up to senior level or a proven senior SMM looking for something new and exciting.