Job Sector: Building Products/Floorcoverings– Market Leader
Salary: upto £85K, Car, Bonus, Great Benefits
About the Company
A respected market leader within the Commercial Interiors sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to strengthen their senior management team with the key recruitment of Head of Residential Sales
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
About the role
This role is critical to the sustainable growth and ultimate success of the business within the next decade and key points are;
- To lead a team of man managers and sales professionals, generating specifications from end users in targeted segments and managing the specifications through the contractor channel
- Generate specifications in the company’s portfolio of products
- Manage a CRM system that monitors performance against set objectives
- Establishes a system that links specifications generated to the general Contractor sales teams
- Reviews pipeline of specifications with each member
- Build strong personal relationships with individuals in Key Accounts
- Establish and monitor KPI data for all direct reports
About the individual
- Experienced in leading sales teams within the contractors, end users, architects and specifiers market.
- Ideally working within Commercial Interiors or Building Products presently.
- Has developed a targeted plan to focus on key segments - healthcare, education, hospitality
- Have used KPIs to influence and drive an organisation
- Has managed the process from specification to installation
- Has managed a team of sales professionals
- Good motivator
- Can communicate clearly and precisely key objectives
- Computer literate, including CRM systems
- Good numeracy & written skills
- Has shown leadership in previous roles
Package upto £85K, Car, Great Benefits and Bonus
In the first instance please forward your CV to Russell Cripps. Reference RC/23035A.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.