- An instantly recognizable brand with unrivalled success
- Have become the category leader in the UK through continued innovation and acquisition
- Renowned for nurturing talent and offering cross functional progression
- Due to promotion are seeking a dynamic and driven leader to manage one of the biggest teams in the business
- A Head of Channel role, with sole commercial responsibility for Convenience and Foodservice customers
- Be responsible for developing and driving the commercial strategy both within team and across the organisation
- Lead and develop a large team of direct and indirect reports with 2nd tier line management responsibility
- Work with the SLT and be responsible for shaping the long-term strategy of the brands in channel
- Be responsible for top to top negotiations and driving successful JBP’s.
- MUST be Blue Chip trained with a background in a large FMCG Brand
- Have experience of leading large teams to commercial success
- Will have a diverse customer background – preferably with an understanding of Top 4 Retail
- Possess an inquisitive and entrepreneurial mindset to challenge the status quo and invigorate the channel
- Be an expert communicator and able to influence at board level
- Possess experience managing complex P&L’s and negotiating JBP’s
- Be agile and be able to deal with change
Benefits & details:
- Highly Competitive Base Salary with OTE c.£120K + benefits
- Bonus, company car and package
- Be a part of a culture with a track record of cross functional progression
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/15798/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.