Sales Executive - Tetley
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £15,000/annum (£25k/annum pro rata) + up to 15% bonus (OTE £17,250) + 30p/mile + Paid holiday
Working: 22.5 hrs/week over 3 days - primarily Tue, Wed & Thu (occasional flexibility required)
Please note this is a large territory covering London and the South East
To meet the demands of a changing society; a rare opportunity has opened nationally for highly skilled professional to join us working on a part time basis (3 days a week). We are looking to recruit the right blend of candidate join our Regional Account Manager team.
We have a deep desire for delivering excellent service and ensuring that our customers come first, you would be at the heart of everything on your given territory and a master of relationship management.
We are looking for a determined brand ambassador who is fuelled by achievement with a passion for surpassing targets, seeking out opportunities and raising expectations. Equally, we are passionate about our people and they are at the centre of everything we do; we genuinely want to work with you to drive your career progression along with our own business.
We are looking for:
- Sales experience in an FMCG environment is essential
- Cash and Carry, Wholesale and Food Service experience is ideal
- An ambitious, self-motivated, and driven candidate who has previous experience of working autonomously across a given sales territory
People buy from people and the chosen candidate will possess the right personality to enable them to build important long-lasting relationships. Do you thrive from continuous coaching? Are you open minded and looking to build upon an existing skill set? Can you harness new technology and use it to your advantage to help you to achieve your goals? Come and join us and let’s brew a future together!
- Delivering against set KPIs within an existing customer base
- Strengthening our relationships and creating new business opportunities
- Becoming an expert in the tea category
Due to the exciting nature of our business, the customers you will be interacting with on a daily basis would include: corporate and independent wholesalers, food service providers, multi-site retail and out of home operators, retail club and convenience store customers.
In return we will offer you
- Up to £17,250 OTE + 30p/mile
- 22.5 hours per week over 3 days
- Phone, Tablet and Laptop
- In house training and development
- Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Annual conferences, Perkbox and Taste Card!
You will have
- Valid driving license and your own vehicle insured for business use
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- A commitment to completing all tasks to the highest standard
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Love being part of team
The Tetley Brand
From humble beginnings back in 1837 to becoming the nations favourite tea brand 182 years later, we bring people together over quality Cuppas here at Tetley. Part of the Global TATA Group, our accredited Tea Masters are responsible for delivering incremental sales growth through outstanding execution with the goal of ensuring more tea is sold every day.
We are proud to work for a well-established, award winning innovative brand with traditional values and big aspirations to create excitement in the tea category.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.