Do you want to take ownership for an iconic, family loved brand? Are you looking for a new challenge within Brand Management?
- An instantly recognisable, branded food business, who have seen incredible growth over the last 12 months, with strong market share
- The business have BIG ambitions, having already pioneered the most successful launch of 2020 within their category and with no signs of slowing down!
- Strong track record of developing talent and progressing people through the organisation, with this Brand Manager opportunity providing the development and skills to become a Senior Brand Manager
- Offers autonomy and the freedom of managing a brand channel, with a great deal of responsibility
- Fun and agile work environment, with flexibility and the opportunity for home working
- 360-degree brand ownership of the portfolio
- Leading NPD projects, managing from concept development through to launch
- Utilising data and brand knowledge to create brand plans, whilst managing budget and expenditure
- Collaboration with the Marketing Manager to develop communication briefs, as well as managing communication with internal and external groups to ensure brand and marketing plans are aligned and successful
- You will be a Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager with FMCG brand marketing experience
- Have experience managing big brand with a full marketing mix
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen, as well as project management and analytical skills
Benefits & details:
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunity, pension, private medical
- Office based (3 days a week) but currently working from home
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.