Sales Executive - Lenovo
Full Time, Fixed term for 6 months (with possibility of role being made permanent)
Salary: £19,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus opportunity
Working: 4 to 5 days per week working shifts between 8am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday (40hrs per week)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Do you have bags of personality?
Are you upbeat and engaging?
Do you have experience advising customers on finding the perfect-for-them product ?
The Virtual Sales Executive will work from a mock-up store in our client's Head Office in Basingstoke. The Sales Executive will take video calls from customers through Lenovo's website (and other partner websites), demonstrating and giving advice to help customers purchase the right product for them.
Experience in front of camera is preferred whether this be in a professional or personal capacity - aspiring Youtubers, Snapchatters and TikTokers are encouraged to apply!
As a Sales Executive, you be responsible for:
- Representing Lenovo and driving sales through live video calls across all their products online
- Demonstrating and matching products to consumer needs confidently, leading to an increase in sales
- Maximising brand awareness through received video calls
- Keeping the studio space demo-ready, clean, and safe
- Film product information videos and demonstration guides using the studio space when not in calls with customers
- Reporting performance and insight daily
- Feeding back any website, equipment, or software issues
You will have:
- A passion for technology
- Ability to engage with customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The drive to succeed with a “can do” attitude
- Accountability for your own results against specified targets
- Must be comfortable being in front of camera
- Experience working with technology products
- Sales experience in a retail environment
- Previous demonstration experience within retail
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive salary with additional performance related bonuses
- Full initial and ongoing product and skills training that will enable you to be the best you can be
- Career possibilities within Powerforce /Advantage Smollan within this account or our wide portfolio of partners in Technology and FMCG nationally
Why Powerforce? For the past two years Powerforce has been recognised by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ and Best Workplaces for Women. We’ve also been recognised as a GPTW Centre for ‘Excellence in Wellbeing’.
Our people and customers are everything and we work hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships we have developed with our customers, resulting in long standing relationships. Central to our approach is our values: Be Open, Be Connected, Be Curious & Brave, Be Positive and Be a Team. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive and dynamic marketplace. To date we’ve had a total of 87 promotions, 116 development moves in addition to 31 people moving directly in to our customers’ businesses. We’re also delighted to have welcomed back 26 people who have chosen to continue their careers with Powerforce.