We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team in Thame as a Senior Account Manager for GSK. You will tackle all the challenges that come with managing clients; running projects, being the client's main day-to-day contact, manage, train and develop 8 sales managers located across the UK and go the extra mile and get things done. This will be the perfect role if you're an expert in building high-performing teams ideally in Pharmaceutical and are used to working at a consistently high standard in a dynamic, data driven environment. We offer an excellent basic salary between £50-55k depending on experience, plus bonus, pension, 26 days holiday rising to 31 days.
As a Senior Account Manager, you'll need to quickly get to know GSK's business inside-out and have a clear understanding of the services and performance levels they expect from CPM. You'll use this insight, your personal communication skills and your sales experience to build strong professional relationships with your clients, learn how to influence their people and processes to encourage decisions and actions, identify opportunities to add value, and grow our business wherever you can.What will you be doing?
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- To recruit (when needed), train and develop 8 sales managers located across the UK.
- Maintain and develop systems to measure achievement of Sales, Visibility and Pharmacy expertise objectives.
- To proactively identify innovative new business opportunities, that are grounded in external and internal insight and expert knowledge of marketplace
- To develop client relationships through regular meetings to review performance on the operation, both financial and against KRA's.
- To develop multi-stakeholder and multi-functional relationships within the client through regular engagement, visibility of actions and quality feedback on the Pharmacy sector to ensure we are credibly recognised as pharmacy experts
- To monitor and control budget, ensuring sales and profit targets are met.
- Take ownership for own personal and professional development and keep up-to-date with new trends and developments across industry
- To work across divisions and accounts and collaborate with the various stakeholders within CPM to ensure the effective and timely communication of requirements to meet your client demands.
- To ensure the team is trained and compliant in all relevant regulatory areas, in particular GDPR.
- Responsible for any other task identified by the line manager as falling reasonably within the scope and range of the position.
- Minimum 3 years field marketing /Contact Centre experience in a similar role managing one or more contracts - Experience in Telesales and F2F selling desirable but not essential
- Experience and knowledge of UK Pharmacy, in particular the Independent Pharmacy sector and Wholesale RTM - Essential
- Has experience of managing and motivating a national sales team
- Numerate and experience of managing budgets
- Proven track record of consistently over delivering against targets with demonstrated tenacity
- Strong and confident presentation skills with the ability to present across all medias to a high standard and able to positively influence different audiences
- Experience of task/project achievement requiring some strategic foresight, ideally able understand insight vs. information in order to create compelling output.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - comfortable and adept at managing multiple stakeholders and relationships
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
Location: Ability to be based in our Thame HO / Warrington office, client premises plus other travel as required for field visits and team meetingsCPM are winners of the Investors in People Gold award and place great importance on the training and development of our people. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.CPM are an equal opportunities employer we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities.