- Has quickly become one of the leaders in their industry
- Maintains a presence in markets across the globe working with an array of customers
- There’s barely a name they don’t deal with as their product innovation has taken the world by storm and led to exceptional growth.
- This growth has led to the creation of an Account Controller position
- Account Controller in a highly dynamic team and business
- Be fully responsible for leading the commercial relationship with several of their most high-profile customers.
- Lead the 3 – 5-year commercial strategy for your customer base.
- Manage top-to-top pricing and strategy negotiations with full P&L responsibility.
- Take leadership of both direct and indirect teams who will be responsible for day to day of account management and executing commercial strategy in market.
- Working as an Account Controller or Commercial Leader
- Possess classical FMCG training within Blue Chip companies
- Be a top-class commercial leader with evidence managing complex, high turnover, commercial relationships
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with examples of projects and people leadership
- Be driven by change and innovation
Benefits & details:
- A highly competitive salary
- Bonus, company car and package
- Excellent progression opportunities in a high growth environment
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/15793/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.