- Leading food organisation working across all out of home sectors both public and private sector
- Fantastic culture focused on personal development that offers flexible working
- Clear strategy focused on sales and profit growth. Research & insights are at the centre of decision making
- This senior research & insights executive role is ideal for forward thinking individual, you could be working in a client or agency.
- The successful Senior Research & Insights Executive will lead the smooth day-to-day running of a wide variety of research and insights activities, from initial consultation to writing a brief through to execution and final delivery.
- The Senior Research & Insights Executive will report and work with the Head of Corporate Marketing & Insights to achieve outcomes, as well as regular insights updates that underpin effective decision-making across the business to better understand and anticipate customer needs.
- This Senior Research & Insights Executive will manage all stages of the design, execution and delivery of research projects, qualitative and quantitative, from brief preparation through to final presentation, including pitching (where appropriate), reviewing proposals, commissioning, set-up, analysis and reporting and communicating.
- You will ensure that all relevant, accurate and actionable findings are shared through engaging and relevant presentations. This will be followed up with stakeholders to provide recommendations and identify key actions/next steps.
- The Senior Research & Insights Executive will contribute to the design, development and delivery of the annual Trends Bible, containing a succinct and dynamic overview of the latest food, drink and non-food trends to drive business development, innovation and PR opportunities
- You will have a proven track record of both research and insights across qualitative, quantitative, adhoc and continuous research within the food, retail or hospitality sectors
- Having excellent relationship building skills you will be able to communicate and influence at all levels internally and externally.
- You will have excellent planning and organization skills and will be able to work independently on your own initiative, a self-starter with can-do attitude
- It is essential to have strong written, verbal communication and influencing skills, including confident and credible presenting
- Good Powerpoint and Excel skills - with strong attention to detail
- Any survey/database/analytical software experience is a real benefit (e.g. SNAP
Benefits & details:
- Salary up to £35k plus benefits
- Fantastic culture with genuine focus on personal development
- Currently home based but will be 3 or 4 days a week in the office and the rest from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15792/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.