- The company is a UK subsidiary of a European-founded international manufacturer of products for the construction industry.
- A long-established family-owned company and brand with more than 50 years’ experience, their products are predominantly focussed towards the ceramic tile and associated markets.
- The company’s products can be found in many commercial and high-end residential properties, among other installations.
- To compliment the traditional sales route to market, the company also focuses on providing training and education to the industry via its own in-house training facility.
- To lead the marketing, promotional and brand-awareness activities of the organisation as part of the senior leadership team.
- The Head of Marketing will define the overall marketing strategy, whilst leading a successful team to achieve short, mid and long-term strategic goals aligned with the sales activities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities Include:
- Develop and continually review marketing strategy (including digital, advertising, communications and creative) in line with business objectives.
- Coach, develop and lead the marketing team (team of 5).
- Provide marketing expertise and guidance to the wider business (within the UK as well as our subsidiaries in Europe, United States and Canada).
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation.
- Protect and develop the brand via sustainable marketing activities and intellectual property management.
- Set departmental and individual goals and monitor progress.
- Manage launch campaigns for new products.
- Identify and analyse strategic partnerships, new markets and new opportunities.
- Prepare and manage annual budget for the marketing department.
- Ensuring a positive and proactive relationship is maintained between the marketing department and all other departments and subsidiaries to enable effective delivery of marketing plans in line with sales strategy.
- Actively support and participate in international initiatives and projects relating to marketing.
- Represent the company and provide active input at appropriate industry committees and events.
- Analyse the results of marketing campaigns to assess effectiveness and report findings to management team.
- Attend and contribute to management team meetings and annual company strategy meeting.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are undertaken in line with company policies and overall legislation (inc. GDPR, Diversity and Equality).
- We are looking for someone who has a Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing and/or equivalent experience in Marketing Management of 5 plus years ideally within the Construction/Building Products sector.
- The successful individual will have advanced knowledge of people management skills and techniques.
- You will have previous experience running successful marketing campaigns, possess excellent communication skills (via all communication methods), have experience of managing budgets and have a Driving Licence.
- Up to £55,000 + Great Benefits and Car
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.