Retail Field Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 basic plus competitive KPI based bonus, company car and mobile phone
Business Entity: Reach
Brand/Department: Dr Oetker
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
All applications by Friday 11 December 2020
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an eXciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our business. The role will be representing our client Dr Oetker; market leader in both their operating categories, frozen pizza and home baking. An international trusted brand with more than 100 years innovating and shaping the market. You will be passionately representing leading brands such as Dr Oetker Ristorante, Chicago Town & their heritage home baking lines.
Employed by Reach, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for driving Dr Oetker brand performance, awareness and availability across major UK retailers. You will act as the face of the brand, carrying out retail store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for driving brand sales to enhance turnover and market share.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities, using sales data to drive in store actions
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (department and store managers)
- Identifying and implementing in store merchandising opportunities to increase brand visibility and availability and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Ensure client’s promotional activity is implemented and that products are on display in the correct location and with good availability
- Providing insightful and actionable market intelligence feedback
- Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or retail, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory
Why join us?
- Ability to own to make decisions that will drive performance in your territory, whilst using your knowledge, views and recommendations will help shape our service
- On-going training to maximise every opportunity to reach your greatest potential, including access to an extensive suite of learning & development materials
- The opportunity to gain a deep understanding of field sales retail and FMCG processes that will enable your future career aspirations
- Access to the insight, data and reports to effectively and efficiently direct your actions in store
- We’re a fun, people-centric, performance focused team, who are passionate about what we do – we work hard and we celebrate success together
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, tablet, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. Standard working hours Monday to Friday.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Reach is part of the Acosta Europe Group