Spirited individuals required to represent drinks giant Diageo and their famous alcohol brands including Smirnoff, Guinness and Gordons. Join us as a Sales Executive and earn £23929 per annum + up to £3,000 bonus + company vehicle, plus open the door to fantastic career prospects.
Ideal location: CF10
Territory covering: Cardiff, Bridgend, Newport, Merthyr Tydfil, Pontypool, Cwmbran, Swansea, Port Talbot and the surrounding areas.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this role Never done sales before? No problem - if you have the desire to get into a sales profession, have brilliant communication and relationship building skills, a can-do attitude and will to win, we will give you first class training and the support of your field manager to enable you to bring the Diageo range of products to life.
You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if:
- You would be proud to represent Diageo and their premium alcohol brands
- You are self-motivated and able to manage your own diary
- Have career goals and are keen to develop and progress a career ideally within the drinks industry
- Enjoy meeting new people and enjoy overcoming objections
- You are target-driven and results-orientated * Have a good understanding of FMCG
A typical day as a Sales Executive will involve:
- Field sales visits into retailers on your territory
- Educating retailers on how to increase their alcohol sales and providing informed recommendations
- Negotiating additional shelf space for drinks and displays
- Reporting back insight and information gained during your calls
- Using your people skills to build strong business relationships Benefits and rewards
Why work for us?
Great package offered of £23929 plus a bonus of up to £3,000 per annum, pension scheme, company vehicle, tablet and phone. CPM have a fantastic working environment and culture and have been recognized for their first-class training and development through the Investors in People Gold award.
Apply today to represent a world leading drinks company and have access to unrivalled career opportunities within both the Diageo group and CPM.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer.