Are you looking for a new opportunity which has real growth potential? Do you have a growth mindset and craving a brand which is already a high achiever and has well laid plans to deliver more?
This is an FMCG business which has delivered considerable growth over the last 5 years and are embarking on the next stage of their journey and they’re now looking for a talented National Account Manager who has Food Service experience to work with them to realise their potential!
This is an opportunity for those who have a passion for sales! You will be tenacious, positive in your outlook and capable of building relationships in complex, multi layered businesses. There is a huge opportunity here that goes far beyond 2021, which allows for personal growth and development through the business.
This brand also has realistic expectations and clear structure to enable you to deliver and offers a home based contract. The future for this brand looks fantastic and we’re looking for someone who is committed, driven and hungry for success!
The National Account Manager responsibilities:
- Channel strategy creation and implementation
- Full P&L responsibility
- Create, negotiate and execute Joint Business Plans
- Cross functional collaboration
- Ownership of budgeting, forecasting and commercial analysis
- People Management (Future)
- Managing a portfolio of existing accounts and targeting new distribution wins
What we’re looking for in the successful National Account Manager:
- Minimum 2 years Food Service sales experience in FMCG
- Ideally you will have worked with both RTM providers and end users across a variety of channels (Brakes/ Bidfood experience will be advantageous)
- Drive, tenacity and a growth mindset
- Adaptable to change
- Strong commercial acumen
- Self-starter attitude
- Commitment to realise growth for the company, customer and you personally
This FMCG brand is perfectly placed in the market and has a unique offering which has already proven a phenomenal success. If this sounds like something you could make a success of, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.