TERRITORY MANAGER – VAN SALES
Competitive Salary, company van if required
TERRITORY MANAGER – VAN SALES – Temporary Contract 4 week contract with an immediate start.
A temporary opportunity (which may lead to permanent contract) to work within our Convenience and Independent Retail channel awaits a motivated salesperson who thrives on working with Independent Retailers, building relationships, exceeding targets and being part of a forward-thinking and problem solving team. The ideal candidate will show they have an excellent understanding of Independent Retailers and how to win with them!
This exciting opportunity will require you to
• Direct sell into stores, maximising distribution and volume opportunities for our clients brands
• Develop and have existing relationships with Retailers and Cash & Carry hub depots
• Grow distribution of our clients core range and maximise shelf visibility
• Manage cash accounts at depot level
Essential Skills/Qualifications must have’s:
• Excellent and confident people skills
• Route planning, cash handling and data recording accuracy
• Entrepreneurial thinking
• ‘Go for it’ energy!
• IT skills for Tablet for presenting and showcasing our brands
• IT skills for card payments
• Full UK Driving licence
• Competitive Salary, company van
• Opportunity to progress within ‘Blue Chip’ partner
Hours and Contract type
• Temporary Contract 4 week contract with an immediate start.
Who are Retail Sales Solutions
We deliver Field Sales, Marketing and Intelligence for our clients within the FMCG sector. By Analysing Data and producing tailored solutions, we ensure our clients achieve their goals and capture lost opportunities and reach their brands potential at point of purchase. We pride ourselves, for being highly trusted, delivering a first-class brand ambassadorial service for each of our clients.