Salary: up to €55,000 plus car allowance, target-based bonus, and other benefits
Multiple locations including: France, Germany, Sweden, Norway & Netherlands
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing food manufacturer. Due to company growth, we are looking for Sales Managers (France, Germany & Benelux & Nordic Countries).
The Sales Manager will manage, nurture and further develop the clients existing ethnic food business in their designated regions.
Managing existing and new distributor relationship and put business growth plans in place. Maintaining regular contact with our customers (distributors, retailers, wholesalers) in the designated territory and identifying their individual buying patterns, develop a full year business plan with them, covering price, promotional activity, new product launches and market activation, margin improvement, merchandising, competitor activity at the retailer level.
Identifying new business leads and incremental sales opportunities from new channels (e.g. supermarkets, online, foodservice etc). Following up on customer orders, preparing estimates and quotations for clients and chasing these to obtain confirmed customer orders.
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in sales of FMCG products in a comparable position with distributor management experience.
- Experience of or exposure to speciality ethnic products / sectors would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent commercial skills and communication acumen.
- Presentation, negotiation, and market management skills.
- Clean EU driving licence and free rights to remain and work in Europe is a must.
- Although not necessary, having knowledge of South Asian languages such as Urdu, Tamil, Punjabi or Hindi etc. will be an advantage, so will be some familiarity with South Asian and Middle Eastern culture.
- Regular travel (minimum 50%-70% travelling) within the designated territory.
Our client is offering a basic salary of €55,000 with an attractive benefits package and career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Sales Manager- France . Remote based but the role is open to candidates based Paris . Must be fluent in English and French
Sales Manager-Germany and Benelux. Remote based but the role is open to candidates based in North West Germany or South East Netherlands) .Must be Fluent in English and German and/or Dutch
Sales Manager- Nordic Countries. Remote based but the role is open to candidates based in Oslo, Bergen or Stockholm. Must be fluent in English and at least one or two Nordic languages (Norwegian, Swedish and Danish).
These are fantastic roles for high calibre candidates with a market leading business.
Please apply now for a confidential discussion.