Field Sales Team Manager - pladis
Full Time, Permanent role
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours/week
Salary: Competitive basic salary + bonus opportunity + company car
Territory: Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Nottingham, Barnsley, Manchester and surrounding areas
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Field Sales Team Manager on our pladis team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training, developing a team of Business Development Executives
- Lead the field Team, instilling a passion for performance & achievement and driving ROI for pladis
- Develop team operating standards – use insight from the field & collected data to drive best practice ways of working and continuous improvement in team operations
- To embed and champion our clients values and Powerforce’s people promise principles across the team
- To ensure company standard operating systems are embedded across all teams
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience managing a field sales team and a strong personal background in sales
- Storage space at home suitable for storing point of sale material
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
- Extra benefits include: Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.