A well established, market leading and extremely progressive and innovative manufacturer of high quality pet related healthcare products.
- Due to the unprecedented success of the online channel for this thriving business, I am privileged to be working on an exclusive basis for my client on the search for an experienced Sales Administrator/Coordinator to manage everything relating specifically to the international Amazon account.
- The role will be based within the small but extremely friendly Luton office where you will not only carry out your own role as the Amazon Account Sales Administrator but will also be expected to get involved with many other tasks within the busy office environment.
Your Duties Will Therefore Be Varied and Will Include:
- Managing all administration duties relating to the sale of products through the international Amazon platform
- Processing all Amazon’s PO’s via Vendor Central from receipt to despatch
- Creating shipments for orders and produce carton labels for shipped products
- Creating invoices via Vendor Central
- Managing the order from receipt to despatch on the company’s in house computer system
- Arranging transport for orders to be despatched with preferred carrier
- Organising and overseeing the build and preparation of any Amazon ecommerce packs in house
- Preparing forecasts for ecommerce packs for factor
- Raising and chasing cases with Amazon
- Managing bulk buy order requests and ensuring enough stock to fulfil requirement
- Dealing with any Amazon delivery issues
- Dealing with invoice disputes or shortages
- Raising credits when required
- Completing new line forms and uploading to Vendor Central
- Uploading and modifying current listing images and info
- Maintaining online products and categories with updates and amends as require
- Taking on the execution of A+ Content for Amazon
- Managing the Vine program where required
- Working to ensure that the maximum % is fulfilled of all POs received
- Assisting the Office Manager and other team members with other duties as required
In order to be considered for the role of Amazon Account Sales Administrator, you must possess the following:
- Happy to be based in a small but busy Luton office on a daily basis
- Have previous experience working as an E-commerce / Marketplace Assistant and knowledge of Amazon Vendor, Amazon Seller and good analytical, numerical and reporting skills
- Experience of working with the Amazon Vendor Central platform
- Strong PC knowledge and skills including Word, Excel, Outlook (SAGE would be an advantage)
- An effective communicator with attention to detail
- A methodical approach to tasks
- Effective time management and organisational abilities
- Competent working alone or as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and motivation to learn the job and advance your skills
- Proactive and positive with a “can do” attitude
- Knowledge on the Amazon promotion/marketing side would be a benefit but not essential
- The job holder will enjoy a basic salary of up to £30,000 p.a. plus additional company benefits.
Quoting Reference: SS/23149
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.