Real Kombucha are changing the way people drink.
Real is a light, tart, refreshingly carbonated, non-alcoholic brew made from exquisite fine teas from small tea gardens around the world. Brewed using fermentation techniques usually found in fine wines and the best craft beers, they have developed a brew that can compete with the best fermented beverages, but with less than 2% sugar, less than 50 calories per bottle and only a remnant of alcohol. Founded in 2017, Real Kombucha is now served in many of the best locations in London and around the UK. Listing restaurants and bars such as The Fat Duck (Heston Blumenthal), Tramshed (Mark Hix), Hai Cenato (Jason Atherton), Hakkasan (Alan Yau), Pied-a-Terre (David Moore), The Pig Hotels, Scout and many others amongst its fans we are providing a truly sophisticated alternative to alcohol on an evening out.
As the National Off-Trade Account Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end management of national off-trade customers. This will involve:
- Managing existing national off-trade customers volume through customer investment, promotions and campaigns
- Lead and develop listings of the REAL portfolio across off-trade customers to drive incremental growth
- Managing customer feedback to help shape the businesses new product development pipeline and translate this into customer plans
- Develop joint business plans with customers to drive growth and achieve targets
- Building deep relationships with key customer contacts
- Managing distribution of products into customers to ensure optimal product availability and customer service
- Managing sales admin tasks for your customers to achieve effective forward planning, this will include forecasting and updating CRM pipelines and notes
- Be an ambassador for the company in the trade, at events, trade shows and with your extended network
To be considered for this position you MUST have proven sales and account management experience across the off-trade from an alcohol or non-alcoholic drinks brand, with plenty of enthusiasm and passion for sales and category management.
You must also be based within an hour of Buckinghamshire and be comfortable with weekly meetings at the Head Office.
- Experience in leading and managing a large top 4 UK retailer
- Existing contacts in the off-trade channel
- 2 years experience working in sales in a drinks business
- Be a commercial / entrepreneurial spirit (think outside the box, think differently)
- Successful negotiation skills with senior executives
- Positive, get up and go attitude
- Great personality with an enthusiasm to build relationships with current and new customers in the off-trade
- Someone who can work as part of a team, while also being a self starter
- Excellent at generating own leads and driving sales through existing business
- Willing to go the extra mile & exceed targets set
- Highly organised & self-motivated
PLEASE NOTE: Any direct applications to REAL will be redirected to New Chapter