Are you an ambitious NAM looking to take that next step within your career? Do you want to work for one of the leading FMCG businesses, a company that are constantly looking to drive career development? If you are a resilient and tenacious individual, then this has potential to be right up your street. Due to an internal promotion, Signature Career Management are currently supporting one of our key clients in the hire of a National Account Manager into the Commercial team. They are offering a home based contract with the requirement of two days a week in the Home Counties office. With market leading brands at your fingertips you will be given the opportunity to work with autonomy and really treat this business as your own. This role will see you work collaboratively with the customer and to offer genuine Category advice building on the already very strong relationship.The company have forged a unique high performance and motivational culture, this goes hand in hand with their high expectations and commercial outlook in the market, they need sales professionals joining them to match these same values. They operate in a fast paced, dynamic category. Key responsibilities consist of;
- Full P&L responsibility for a major retailer which sits within the top 10 accounts in the business.
- Deliver & exceed net sales and profitability targets in a complex and dynamic market, within agreed budgets and guidelines
- Drive customer and category growth to outperform the market and develop joint business plans that further strengthen the brands and business relationships
- Activate strategic initiatives in conjunction with Category Marketing, such as New Product Development launches, Above-The-Line campaigns & digital excellence
- Forecast accurately in close collaboration with Demand Planning and the customer to reflect the ongoing sales plan
- Excel in cross-functional working with departments including Category Marketing, Business Controlling, Business Planning, Operations, Logistics
What they are looking for;
- Experience in national account management across top retail accounts.
- Experience of building joint business plans and P&L management
- Degree is must
- Full understanding of the principles of brand marketing, category management and supply chain management.
- High attention to detail and sharp commercially.
- Strong problem-solving ability with the judgement and analytical ability to scrutinise internal & customer financial data
- High attention to detail
- Proven negotiator with a focus on win-win outcomes
- A natural aptitude for sales & self-starter attitude with a passion to succeed
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think outside of the box - take the chance, shape the future, and grow and develop with the company. If it’s for you then hit the apply.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.