Are you an experienced Senior Account Manager within the Consumer Goods industry? Do you have passion to join a premium beauty brand? Are you looking for a new challenge?
My client is an emerging player within the beauty industry who specialise in premium skincare. The business has seen incredible growth in the last 2 years and has positioned themselves as a key player in their sector. As a result of this success, they are looking for their next talented professional to join their Sales team as an experienced Account Manager.
As the Account Manager, working predominantly from home, you will report directly to the Director for Europe and have the responsibility to grow and nurture your account portfolio. You will set out an account plan with the Director for Europe for the year and you will be responsible for hitting those targets. This is a fast-moving environment where you will be working with the high-end department stores such as Harrods and Selfridges, so knowledge of these types of retailers would be beneficial.Key Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrate the natural ability to build long term relationships with new and established customers while maintaining professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Leads with strong communication skills Responsible for identifying, initiating, servicing, building, and maintaining relationships with a robust group of customers.
- Grow current business portfolio through expanding listings.
- Consistently research and identify key areas of potential growth and present to internal stakeholders for approval.
- Review personal performance and ensure goals are achieved and aligned to the overall corporate strategic plan while adjusting the plan when necessary.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure that accurate and timely delivery of product information is provided every time.
- Travel as and when required to visit the customer, attend and participate in trade shows and marketing events.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing prestigious accounts, as well as experience within health & beauty, however other consumer disciplines will be considered. You will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and have an entrepreneurial attitude to business.
If you are looking for fast career progression, my client is looking for someone that can grow with the business, so experience of working for small companies and large players would be ideal
If you feel that you would be a perfect candidate for this role, please apply to be considered.