Are you an efficient and skilled Project Manager looking for a new challenge? If you’ve built your experience in FMCG and keen to get stuck into something new in a fast paced category, look no further!
A Project Manager role has arisen within a dynamic, pacey and innovative FMCG business based in the North West. The role will see you work closely with senior leadership as well as teams across the wider business, such as sales and Marketing. The company operates with a collaborative culture and an openness to new ideas to grow business.
This global FMCG organisation is delivering fantastic results and continuing to grow and innovate staying ahead of the curve. They manufacture a multitude of products and inspire team collaboration, a joined-up approach and very much a ‘can do’ attitude. Commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire and surrounds, this is an organisation which will provide learnings, European stakeholder management and a great deal of cross functional working. If you’re looking for a change in direction and keen to take on a varied marketing role, this may just interest you.
The role of Project Manager is to build and maintain the overall project planning and management of NPD projects. You will proactively risk assess delays and fast track opportunities, being the champion for the New Product Development process delivering best in class projects on time and to budget across all key accounts.
- Project delivery
- Actively contribute and support the Key Account Managers to help define the project requests before submissions
- Ensure key stakeholders are engaged in the project and held accountable for their deliverables
- Ensure delivery of SKUs and products in line with customer expectations
- Build and understand lead times for specific areas of product and packaging development, managing expectations of the business
- Effective leadership and influence of cross-functional project teams
- Propose actions to solve any deviations when they arise
- Analyse financial documents throughout the project
- Analyse performance of launched SKUs and review
Successful candidates will be a ‘hands on’ Project Manager, able to work to complexity and have strong attention to detail. You will also hold the following experience/ attributes:
- FMCG/ Consumer Goods experience
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail – used to managing multiple projects
- Methodical and process orientated
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to analyse numbers and performance
- Holds gravitas and able to challenge the senior leadership team and have authority to hold various stakeholders accountable for their deliverables
- Action orientated – goes the extra mile
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility
- Driven, engaging and an excellent communicator
This is a rare opportunity in FMCG and one which you can really get your teeth into! If this sounds like something that will grab your attention, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.