Accelerate your career as a Category & Insight Executive within this high growth foods business!
- Independently owned & in high growth food business that operate in ambient categories across both Own Label & Branded
- They have a unique proposition that very few companies can match; with strong sustainability credentials, diverse product offering, award winning innovation and extremely customer centric approach which has led to countless awards from the Grocery Retailers and from trade.
- This privately owned business ethos is too reward individuals for driving growth, ultimately incentivising the team to deliver excellence (Customer Relationships & Account growth) has meant the organisation has grown double digit YoY for the last ten years!
- They are now looking to appoint an analytical yet creative Category & Insight Executive to join them and work across all premium and grocery retailers.
- Analysing and interpreting consumer data to give insight into market and category trends
- Providing accurate sales analysis for the business
- Providing comprehensive sales insight to the Commercial team
- Utilising your in-depth knowledge in data analysis
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends on sales data analysis
- Presenting impactful presentations to the customer providing advice on how they should develop their products and categories
- Analysing customer research, current market conditions and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Analysing sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales, return on investment and key performance metrics
- Working closely with the Commercial team to coordinate the production of marketing materials and printed collateral and ensuring that marketing collateral is kept up to date and produced for key markets as needed
- Managing a team
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 2.1 or above in a relevant business degree
- Ideally 2+ years working experience in an insight analysis role in a FMCG business
- The ability to read, interpret & present data to drive actionable insights
- Advanced IT skills especially excel and powerpoint, attention to detail and a passion to understand what is driving the headline numbers
- Previous data agency experience preferably IRI
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Successfully able to manage multiple, often conflicting requirements and deadlines
- Highly motivated and project-driven
Benefits & details:
- Salary band is in the region of £38k - £45k basic salary including a bonus, car or travel allowance, healthcare
- Genuine autonomy and exposure with the key retailer, working with an ambitious team and a business that believes in rewarding people for their results!
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 20/15786/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.