Are you looking to get into a great business with the potential to grow your career?Do you have experience with online digital marketing and coordinating events?Are you Looking for a new challenge?
My client is a key player within the outdoor products sector. The business has seen incredible growth in the last 2 years and has positioned themselves as a key player in their sector. As a result of this success, they are looking for their next talented individual to join their team as a Sales and Product assistant.
As the Sales and Product Assistant you will have the responsibility to administrative support across the business. You will be a brilliant multi-tasker and can execute specific projects in a timely and efficient manner. This is a fast-moving environment where you will be working with well-known branded products.Key Responsibilities
- Create and update Product Line Plans
- Complete Retailer Product Specification Documents
- Social Media - Content Creation & Post planning - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin using possibly Hootsuite Tool
- Blogs - Planning, writing & posting
- Product Copy - Company & retailer websites.
- Reviews - Google, TrustPilot, Retailer websites & social platforms
- Image Library - to manage - thumbnails, web images, etc
- Bible - updating and issuing to relevant parties
- Weekly Sell through - from our retail partners & issue to management team
- Market Overview - UK, France, Germany & USA
- Booking flights/hotels/trains
- Raising product codes
- Raising sample codes, tracking progress & delivery
- Product Competitor analysis
- Enter relevant competitions
- Share Retailer Sell through to Management Team
- Translations for website & packaging
- Competency using Excel & Word
You will have a focused, hardworking, and entrepreneurial attitude to business and ideally come from a creative background. As a positive and passionate team player, you will not be phased by working under pressure and to deadlines with strong project management and interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a professional to join a friendly, dynamic team who has a lot of drive and commitment to their responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for someone who is at the start of their career and looking for a business to grow with a successful business.
Ideally you will have a couple of years' experiences working in a similar position, in a fast passed and forever changing environment, however, graduates candidates will also be considered.