Digital Marketing Lead EMEA
Competitive salary & package
My client is a US Beauty business who manufacture and sell cutting edge technology for the Aesthetics industry in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
Having created a ‘Centre of Excellence’ in the US, they now require a UK based, super data savvy and passionate senior level Digital Marketing Manager to join their team and lead in the EMEA region, working with in market teams to localise the global strategy and ensure smooth execution of all campaigns and digital activities.
This role is responsible for managing full-funnel media strategies across the B2B and B2C channels as well as content marketing initiatives in conjunction with agency support. You will also be responsible for all tracking implementation, reporting, and multi-channel optimisation recommendations.
Responsibilities to include:
- Serve as regional Digital Marketing Lead responsible for understanding local performance marketing nuances and insights
- Build and execute campaigns that support company goals, all with testing plans built in
- Define KPIs per campaign and funnel-stage to meet company goals
- Partner closely with regional agency re campaign performance on all in-market media
- A real focus on analytics and in-depth analysis of segment and channel performance in relation to KPIs and turning in to actionable insights
- Collaborate with Digital Marketers in other regions, to ensure optimised user journeys through landing pages and conversion points
- Provide campaign progress to line manager and Global Digital Marketing team on a regular basis
- Collaborate consistently with cross-functional teams in-house and agencies, to ensure a cohesive digital presence
Required skills and experience:
- Significant experience in media planning and execution across digital channels in both the B2B and B2C space within a global business
- Proven expertise in the planning and execution of large scale, full-funnel, multi-tiered and multi-channel digital campaigns
- Proven experience with optimising campaigns and ability to improve key KPIs and ROI on paid media
- Experience with split testing and A/B testing strategies, proven success in scaling learnings across digital mediums and leveraging knowledge for future campaigns
- Ability to communicate complex digital metrics, to all levels, in a digestible fashion with clear data-informed optimisation recommendations
- Proven project management skills and ability to manage multiple initiatives at one time
- Highly adaptable in a growing and changing global business
- Hands-on keyboard experience within ad platforms preferred
- Experience of working in a digital agency is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of eCommerce is an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to work with a global business and to be part of their major digital journey in a hugely growing sector.
If you have the right skills and experience, then please send an up to date copy of your CV to: email@example.com