- An instantly recognizable food producer with some of the UK’s most loved brands
- Steeped in history but with unrivalled investment driving significant growth
- Culture focused business with values at the heart of the organisation
- Category Management driven with an industry recognised category team
- To lead a Top 4 Grocery customer through a transformational category strategy
- Taking responsibility for three huge projects as they near completion, with responsibility for execution
- Work closely with Shopper Marketing Teams on landing their biggest POS campaign to support this innovating range review.
- Work cross functionally to influence decisions using category data to improve share and distribution points
- Utilise continuous data tools to make objective category recommendations
- Be highly customer facing and lead the brand agenda with the retailers
- Will be an experienced Senior Category Manager, preferably in Food and Drink but with extensive FMCG experience
- Be an expert at using continuous data to develop engaging Category Strategies and Visions
- Have experience using the visions to drive customer engagement and decision making
- An ability to influence is paramount as you will be required to influence at all levels internally and externally.
- MUST BE based in the Home Counties/London/South East due to office commitments post Covid-19 restrictions
Benefits & details:
- The opportunity to work in a culture focused business with category at its heart
- Fantastic track record of progressing its people
- Strong package with achievable bonus
- Currently home working with expectation to be in office 2-3 days per week in future.
This really is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading food business that will invest in your future
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/vacancies/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website