National Account Manager Haddenham
Role of National Account Manager is to implement channel strategies and McCormick brand plans which profitably achieves volume / value sales in line with Company objectives and strategies. The individual is responsible for developing best in class customer relationships with relevant contacts from a strategic business development perspective and a day to day trading basis.
- Accountable for achievement of sales and profit targets (NSV and GP).
- Drive share in account through driving aspects such as distribution, NPD, share of space and activation aligned to brand plans
- Participate in formulation of joint business plans and implement with Key Customers
- Track defined company measures and propose remedial actions to address gaps.
- Ensure that negotiations with accounts for fiscal terms and profit levels are well planned, agreed and budgeted and ensure all activities are effectively planned and executed with excellence.
- Keep abreast of industry and account specific trends, competitor activity and communicate with Consumer team as required.
- Work with appropriate internal teams (category management, marketing, supply chain, technical, R&D) to define strategy and ensure execution of agreed plans
- Facilitate effective multi functional/level networks within customer and consumer group
- Drive business agenda through facilitation of inclusive virtual team.
- Business related degree or equivalent;
- Sales professional with proven successful FMCG experience (previous experience of food industry would be a significant advantage);
- Strong financial/commercial understanding together with ability to interpret and manage P&L;
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills;
- Proven customer management skills;
- Good communicator both verbal and written;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build and sustain relationships at all levels (internal and external);
- High levels of integrity and trust demonstrating strong ethics and values;
- Proven track record of achievement Motivation & results orientation;
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 12,400 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 85903).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.