Are you an experienced Account Manager within the Consumer Goods industry? Do you have experience with one or more of the following accounts? Homebase, B&Q, Argos, Very, Littlewoods, The Range or Tesco? Are you Looking for a new challenge?
My client is a key player within the leisure industry who specialise in outdoor products. The business has seen incredible growth in the last 2 years and has positioned themselves as a key player in their sector. As a result of this success, they are looking for their next talented professional to join their Sales team as an experienced Account Manager.
As the Account Manager you will report Directly to the Sales Director and have the responsibility to grow and nurture your account portfolio. You will set out an account plan with the Sales Director for the year and you will be responsible for hitting those targets. This is a fast-moving environment where you will be working with well-known branded products so knowledge of this area would be ideal for this role.
- Demonstrate the natural ability to build long term relationships with new and established customers while maintaining professionalism and integrity.
- Adeptly navigates a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while employing flexibility and quick decision-making skills, with a focus on, and consideration for, all stakeholders.
- Leads with strong communication skills, while maintaining the consideration for different cultural norms across all levels of the organization
- Responsible for identifying, initiating, servicing, building, and maintaining relationships with a robust group of customers.
- Grow current business portfolio through expanding listings in assigned account.
- Consistently research and identify key areas of potential growth and present to internal stakeholders for approval.
- Review personal performance and ensure goals are achieved and aligned to the overall corporate strategic plan while adjusting the plan when necessary.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure that accurate and timely delivery of product information is provided every time.
- Travel as and when required to visit the customer, attend and participate in trade shows and marketing events.
If you are looking for fast career progression, then this opportunity will certainly offer that. There is scope for this role to develop into a bigger position in the future and my client is looking for someone that can grow with the business, where you will become part of 'their family'.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing accounts such as Homebase, B&Q, Argos, Very, Littlewoods, The Range or Tesco and you will come from a Consumer good background. You will have experience working in a fast-passed environment and have an entrepreneurial attitude to business.
If you feel that you would be a perfect candidate for this role please apply to be considered.