An excellent opportunity is available for a senior Market Research professional within Consumer/Shopper FMCG to join a leading business that drives NPD / Innovation from Research & Insights.
Senior Research Manager – FMCG | Mid > Senior level | £negotiable + package
Working from home + ability to travel
Using proven Research methodologies and creating the Research strategy for the business, you will lead the agenda of listening to the shopper voice to identify new opportunities for EPD & NPD. You will work closely with NPD, Innovation and Category to ensure that all gaps of opportunity are explored and that solutions are delivered. The role will lead projects designing targeted shopper research surveys before analysing the results and presenting back to the wider business.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Extensive Market Research experience within a Consumer/Shopper Research organisation
- Candidates will also be considered from FMCG supplier side in a similar role
- Experience in Brand and Own Label food would be advantageous
- Knowledge of various data panels such as Kantar, IRI, Nielsen, Dunnhumby
- Delivered opportunities for NPD/Innovation from consumer/shopper activities
- The ability to ‘story tell’ using data and insights
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to communicate and influence
- Must have created a Research strategy and demonstrate what it achieved
- Candidates at Mid & Senior level will be considered
- People management experience is preferred
If you have agency-side experience and keen to move in to the FMCG arena or a Research expert already within FMCG looking for different - this could be the ideal role for you