If you’re in Digital Marketing or Ecommerce and looking for a new challenge that offers real opportunity to carve out something new, look no further! Signature Career Management are partnered with a premium FMCG business based in the North West who are leaders in their category. This branded FMCG business has been built on a culture of teamwork, collaboration and empowerment. With the trust and autonomy to succeed in your role, this is a business that will help you to flourish in your career.
In the role of Ecommerce and Digital Manager, you will experience variety and accountability, joining the team as the go-to expert. The position will see you execute your knowledge across the full Digital Marketing mix, as well as demonstrating your skills in eCommerce. With a balance of creativity and commerciality, this role will see you play a key strategic role in the continued growth of the business.
This position will see you build and execute an eCommerce revenue generation strategy and requires a broad set of skills in commercial digital marketing and customer acquisition.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of the short and long-term eCommerce and digital marketing strategy and plans
- Build digital capability internally, sharing best practice and reporting on key campaign successes
- Maintaining a commercial awareness at all times, with focus on KPIs
- Development and management of Amazon
- Proactively seeking opportunity for the business in the digital landscape across website, social media and D2C
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams ensuring the brand message and vision is properly portrayed under the digital spotlight (D2C, Pureplay and Online Retail)
The Ecommerce and Digital Manager will have total responsibility for the eCommerce channel where the focus is channel growth! This is an all encompassing role whereby Amazon will also form a key part. You will set the strategic objective, plan of attack, and implement the agenda through a small team as well as calling on external agency support.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing / eCommerce. You will be a self-motivated individual, able to work proactively and think outside the box in order to be the driving force for all things digital in the company.
- Ambition, drive and passion for FMCG
- You’ll already be working in a broad ecommerce role looking for the next big thing where you can add real value and make an impact
- You’ll be an expert in social media marketing as well as capable of building sophisticated email strategy
- Numbers and analysis will come naturally to you, you will be able to make a budget work hard for you and will be commercially minded
- Proven P&L management, budget delivery and growth
- A clear passion for brands, keeping the core values at the heart of any project
- Resilience and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment while developing in a newly created role
- Able to quickly build trust and rapport, influencing key stakeholders internally and externally
- Able to anticipate potential issues, trends and opportunities for growth and improvement
This is a newly created role within a thriving and well established FMCG business; this position will enable you to make a significant impact from day one, working with freedom and flexibility.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.