Part Time 2-3 days per week FTC National Account Manager
This may or may not be for you as this is a part time position, however this opportunity is worth a listen if you’re after a part time role which don’t come around all that often!
If you are passionate and ambitious about selling and bringing brands to life and want to work for a company that do it the right way who genuinely care, this could be the opportunity for you. We are looking for a hungry and enthusiastic NAM with strong wholesale convenience background to become the newest member of the team.
Here at Signature Career Management we are working closely with a company that is values driven who have ambitions to make a real different in the pant based market. The founders are hugely passionate about this space with the brand borne out of the desire to healthy convenience which packs a punch! Healthy living and well being are at the forefront of all they do and if this is something you also share a passion for, this cold be a good fit.
What’s so great about the role? Well other than the dynamic team culture, they already have a solid presence in the Grocery market but there is a significant opportunity to grow the Wholesale Convenience space, this is where you come into it. It’s a fantastic chance to make a real name for yourself and grow and develop alongside the business.
This is a part time role which will see you lead the growth of the wholesale convenience channel, you will be specifically responsible for the following;
- Full account management & P&L responsibilities.
- Take the lead on the strategy and execution of our Wholesale Convenience sales plan.
- Hunting & unlocking untapped opportunities both within our current accounts and through new business.
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships.
- Identify and secure new business within your channel using strategic planning.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Comprehensive understanding of the Wholesale Convenience market within FMCG food/ drink, able to hit the ground running.
- Able to demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Show a real passion in a product, ability to bring the brand to life.
- You will have charisma and very much a genuine people person!
- You’re competitive, driven and have a winning mentality keen to realise success.
A fabulous opportunity to join a passionate business within the FMCG industry with offers a rare part time opportunity.
If you feel this role is up your street and see yourself being successful, then please do not hesitate to get in contact. To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.