Are you looking for a new, challenging role as a Marketing Assistant? A varied role that will see you sit with within a dynamic and pacey FMCG business?
This role offers the opportunity to join a global FMCG business who are innovative, forward thinking and offer a broad range of exciting products. They’re leaders in their field, offering continuous and inventive NPD which keeps them firmly ahead of the curve. The business continues to go from strength to strength, and are now looking to add a Marketing Assistant to their already successful marketing team. Based in the North West, the business is commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Cheshire and the surrounding area.
As Marketing Assistant, you will gain broad hands-on experience across a range of marketing techniques. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and updating of the Product bible
- Internal communications on marketing activity
- Ongoing continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Marketing admin and paperwork completion
- Budget tracking – including raising POs, tracking spend and invoicing
- Analysis and excel use
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of one years’ experience post-graduation in a similar role. The position is well suited to an ambitious character seeking to further their career in a fast aced and dynamic setting. Desired attributes:
- Self-motivated, takes ownership of the task at hand
- Proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Results driven
- Collaborative individual who enjoys working in a team setting
- Highly organised with excellent time management and prioritisation skill
- IT literate including use of Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
If this sound likes you, please to not hesitate in applying. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a successful, thriving business and kick start your marketing career!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.