This organisation provides the industrial food processing and machinery with all the systems and equipment needed. This can be from a single item to a complete factory. Looking after the protein industries they have state of the art equipment to help all company sizes.
This is a hybrid role of New Business Development and Account Management for Scotland. You will be looking after Key Accounts whilst growing your territory and generating your own appointments. This position will see you:
- Working remotely to create and implement a sales plan and establish your market
- Be responsible for your commercial targets at account level
- Visit client sites and conduct sales meetings, analyse customer needs for best solutions
- Discuss technical equipment and arrange demo’s/ trials
To be considered for this role you must be able to understand the needs of the factory and discuss the equipment in detail. It is imperative that you can hold a conversation using and understanding “Industry speech”.
This could be your step into the world of sales, so long as you have the technical understanding. You will also need:
- Ideally B2B technical equipment sales experience
- A degree or can demonstrate an in depth understanding of Engineering
- Be confident in working remotely and on solo projects
- Up to date knowledge of protein processing techniques
If successful you will be receiving a competitive salary + commissions up to £25K p/a and a company car. Please be aware there is a lot of travel involved with the possibility of 2/3 night over night stay a week.
Please contact Nancy at D R Newitt for further information email@example.com or 0131 226 5060