- My client is an instantly recognisable multi-national FMCG business with a portfolio of leading brands.
- Unique in that they are a blue-chip business but retain an entrepreneurial feel & culture
- A combination of these factors ensures a successful and growing business.
- On their behalf I am recruiting an ambitious Channel Controller to look after their Foodservice channel
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director the successful candidate will be accountable for a team of Key Account Managers, some direct account management and a large P&L.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Generating revenue and growth within the Foodservice Channel
- Implement the overall channel sales strategy
- Securing and developing new business and evaluate opportunities
Successful candidates will have:
- A track record of leading an effective team within a fast-paced progressive environment.
- A passion for building a successful career in the Foodservice channel
- Ideally worked with category leading brands
- A strong understanding of markets, competitors and consumer behaviour.
- An analytical & diligent approach to leadership & customer management.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be a creative/ innovative thinker
- Be proactive in making changes
- Communicate with impact
- Proven record of successful leadership
- Product driven and passionate about the brand
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/15722/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.